- Tango Mandarin is a deep orange-colored fruit that is smooth-skinned with sweet-tart flavorful fleshand seedless.
- University of California’s introduction.
- This Clementine type is basically W. Murcott Mandarin without seeds!
- Deep orange-colored fruit is smooth-skinned with a sweet flavor.
- Matures in January and holds well on the tree through April.
- Price includes a $2 patent fee.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Read: About theMandarin Citrus Fruit
- By law. we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know aboutHLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease)and helpsave your community’s citrus.Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
Each citrus-producing state. including California. prohibits the importation of citrus trees from other citrus-growing states.Therefore due to agricultural restrictions. we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas. Arizona. or Florida.We can ship all other non-tree items tothese states.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
Entry and Premium Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options. Entry and Premium. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside. trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Treesare from 12-18 months old and are 12″-18″ tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4″ x 9.5″ nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10″ to 12″ decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Premium Size Treesare from 24-36 months old. 24ﾡﾱ-36ﾡﾱ tall. and the closest to bearing fruit. The plants are more developed than the Entry size with more branching and a fuller look. Premium size trees are shipped in a 10″x 9.5″ nursery container that can be planted into a 12″-14″decorative container upon arrival.