- Sweet Pomegranates are very sweet. virtually pink seedless fleshall packed into a beautiful reddish-pink fruit.
- Even immature fruits are sweet.
- Red skin. clear. non-staining juice.
- Harvest late summer through fall.
- Coast or inland.
- Drought Tolerant
- 8-10 ft. arching shrub. or train as tree or espalier.
- Large. showy. orange-red flowers.
- USDA Zones 7-10
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- no customer pick up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are24″-36″tall.
- Entry sized trees are about 1-2 years old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are12-18″tall.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees.pomegranate trees appreciate a well draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.