- Sunshine Blue is a well-adapted cold hardy blueberry variety that will thrive in a variety of climates and produce sweet berries that are rich in flavor.
- The most compact blueberry we offer. this semi-dwarf evergreen blueberry features a highly branched compact habit to 3 feet tall.
- It is one of fewself-pollinating blueberry varieties. so for those looking to grow one blueberry plant. this is the one.
- The showy hot pink flowers fade to white in spring. yielding large crops of dime-sized. delicious blueberries with a unique tangy flavor for up to 9 weeks in the summer. We recommend letting fruit hang until itreaches a deep purple color for the best flavor.
- Sunshine Blue tolerates higher pH soils better than other blueberries.
- The low chilling requirement of 150 hours makes it suitable for even the warmest California climates.
- Mid to late season.
- USDA Zone 5-10
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Entry Size Bush measures 8″-18″ tall. It arrives in a 4″x4″x9″ pot.
- Premium Size Bush measures about 12″-24″ tall. It arrives in an 8″ pot.