AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- Stewart Avocado is a yellow-fleshed fruit that is rich and nutty in flavor with a hint of green around the edge where the fruit meets the skin.
- One of the most cold-hardy varieties. this Mexican avocado growspear-shaped fruit with smooth. thin. dark skin.
- Spreading. strong tree with tree fruit size 6-10 oz.
- Fruits in late fall and early winter
- Stewart is thought to be a Mexicola seedling.
- Hardy to 20F.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36 tall. with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.They are planted in a 5×12″ grower’s pot.
- Within a month of delivery. we suggest repotting into a larger (10″-12″ diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately. avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees.avocado trees appreciate well-aeratedsoilthat retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding. and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.