- Very large black olives. that are almost bluish-black when ripe.
- The tree is a lush evergreen with a dusting of silver that is both elegant and graceful.
- Ripens early.
- Low oil content. only useful in pickling.
- Used for making Sicilian-style salt brine-cured olives. and also the leading canning cultivar.
- A strong grower with reliable yields.
- Requires deep. rich. well-drained soil.
- Relatively low cold tolerance.
- Water needs are minimal once established.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Trees in this size pot are approximately 1 year old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 14″-16″ tall
- Within a month of delivery. we suggest repotting into a larger (10″-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees.olive trees appreciate a well-aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding. and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.