AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- This creamy fleshed fruit has an excellent flavor that is rich. bold. and nutty.
- It producessome of the largest fruit of all avocados.
- The softball-sized fruit has a deep green rind that is slightly pebbly in texture and easy to peel.
- Fruit size 12-18 oz.
- Late fruit season typically starting in summer and goes to late fall sometimes early winter.
- Medium upright tree.
- Frost sensitive below 32F
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A Type
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36ﾡﾱ tall. with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.They are planted in a 5×12″ growers pot.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10″-12″ diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately. avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees.avocado trees appreciate well aeratedsoilthat retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.