- The classic red wine vine is a reliable producer and perfect place to start for anyone wanting to try their hand and winemaking.
- Requires deep. moderately fertile soils and regular pruning for high quality and production.
- Pruned and trained. asingle grapevine produces enough new growth every year to roof an arbor. arch a walkway or shade over a terrace or deck.
- Well cared for. they can remain productive for 50 years or longer.
- For most flavor-rich fruit. grow in full sun & avoid lower elevations.
- Ripens in August – September
Grapevineswill be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- We ship our bare root trees beginning in January.
- Bare root trees are pruned to 48″which facilitates strongerroot growth.
- Our bare root trees ship in special boxes with their roots bagged in moist sawdust.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- In order to ensure the highest quality upon arrival. we ship onMondays and Tuesdays.
- Vines are self-rooted from cuttings- 1-year-old plants
- 8 of top growth.
- Sold by individual bare root vine.
- Grapevineswill be shipped dormant.