- Small to medium-sized fruit.
- Green color and yellow tiger stripes.
- Strawberry pulp is blood-red in color with a rich almost berry flavor.
- Delicious flavor.
- Best eaten fresh.
- Very productive tree.
- Long. warm growing season required.
- Late harvest.
- Zones 8-10.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- The Premium sized trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36ﾡﾱ tall.
- The Entry sized trees measure 12-18″ tall.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.