- One of our cold-hardy varieties.
- A long-time favorite in cool coastal areas. excellent inland as well.
- Large fruit with very attractive dark purplish-brown skin. amber pulp.
- Especially a pleasing flavor. great for jam or preserves.
- Light flavor. dense pulp.
- Bears two crops per year with a light Breba crop and a heavy late crop.
- Prolific fruit producer.
- Prune to any shape.
- A wonderful container plant.
- Zones 7-9
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- The Premium sized trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36ﾡﾱ tall.
- The Entry sized trees measure 12-18″ tall.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.