- New Variety! Only available in the entry size at this time.
- This navel orange originated as amutationof a Washington Navel Orange.
- Ripens in the winter months.
- Elongated fruit
- Sweet. flavorful juice.
- Seedless and easy to peel.
- Fruitmatures slightly earlier and are slightly smaller in size with deeper rind color and flesh color than Washington navel orange.
- Newhall navel orange trees are somewhat less vigorous and have leaves that are slightly darker in color than Washington navel orange trees.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law. we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas. Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know aboutHLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease)and helpsave your community’s citrus.Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
- No customer pick-up.
- Each citrus producing state. including California. prohibits importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing states.Therefore due to agricultural restrictions. we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas. Arizona or Florida.We can ship all other non-tree items tothese states.
- We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
Entry and Premium Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options. Entry and Premium. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside. trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Treesare from 12-18 months old and are 12″-18″ tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4″ x 9.5″ nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10″ to 12″ decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Premium Size Treesare from 24-36 months old. 24ﾡﾱ-36ﾡﾱ tall and the closest to bearing fruit. The plants are a more developed than the Entry size with more branching and a fuller look. Premium size trees are shipped in 10″x 9.5″ nursery container that can be planted into a 12″-14″decorative container upon arrival.