- Misty is one of the most attractive southern high bush varieties.
- The bright blue-green foliage provides a perfect contrast to the pink and white spring flowers and sky blue summer fruit.
- The berries are medium to large in size and of excellent quality.
- Growers especially like Misty’s evergreen tendency in areas with mild winters.
- Yields best when planted with other blueberries.
- Chilling needs are very low (300 hours) but don’t hesitate togrow it in the north. all the way to Seattle.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Entry Size Bush measures 8″-18″ tall. It arrives in a 4″x4″x9″ pot
- Premium Size Bush measures about 12″-24″ tall. It arrives in an 8″ pot.