- Strong vigorous tree with an erect habit and medium-density canopy.
- Prized as a dual purpose variety; used in green and black pickling as well as oil production.
- Considered hardy because of its resistance to cold.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Entry size trees in this size pot are approximately 1 year old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 14″-16″ tall. with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are24″-36″tall. with a trunk diameter of 1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. olive trees appreciate a well draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.