- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- Grafted ontoMazzardrootstock.
- Large. firm. dark red cherry.
- Delicioussweet flavor.
- Low chill hours. good choice for milder climates.
- Heavy. late-maturing crops of split resistant fruit sometimes reaching an inch in diameter.
- Attractive upright growth habit.
- Sometimes called the self-fruitful Bing.
- Cherries are a practical fruit for home orchards where climate and soil conditions are suitable.
- Once established. they require little maintenance and are reliable producers.
- Best adapted to areas where summers are moderately cool.
- The trees dislike high humidity.
- Usually. the last fruit to bloom and first to ripen.
- Most cherry varieties require a pollinator. but Lapinsdo not need a pollinator.
- Sweet cherries can reach 25-30 feet tall in deep soils.
- Sensitive to wet. tight soils.
- Susceptible to birds. brown rot. and bacterial canker.
- Harvest 4th or 5th year.
- zones 5-9. 400 or fewer chill hours
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2″-5/8″.
The tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.