AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- “Hass-like” Cultivar with black-skinned fruit.
- Lamb-Hass is a cross between the traditional Hass Avocado and a Gwen (Dwarf) Avocado.
- Lamb-Hass is a precocious. high-yielding. late-season avocado with good quality fruit.
- The tree is upright and compact.
- Fruit size- 10-16 oz.
- Ripens April- November. Longer season than traditional Hass!
- Frost sensitive below 30 F
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- Type A
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36ﾡﾱ tall. with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.They are planted in a 5×12″ growers pot.
Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10″-12″ diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately. avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
Like citrus trees.avocado trees appreciate well aeratedsoilthat retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.