- Koroneiki is one of the most full-flavored olives in our collection with a robust pepperiness that tickles the back of the throat.
- This Greek Varietal is more than 3000 years old and has been propagated for its incredibly prolific crops.
- While primarily grown as an oil variety. processing for table consumption leads to a slightly bitter but very tasty snack.
- The fruit ripens to a beautiful dark mahogany color and is relatively small in size.
- Does not require a pollinator but having another variety nearby will increase pollination and yield.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Entry size trees in this size pot are approximately 1 year old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 14″-16″ tall
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are24″-36″tall
- Within a month of delivery. we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. olive trees appreciate a well-draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding. and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive