- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022
- Grafted ontoMyro 29Crootstock(produces a standard 16-20′ tree).
- Large. all-purpose. flavorful freestone.
- Tree ripe fruit is subacid (not tart).
- A favorite apricot for warm winter climates.
- Early harvest. 3-4 weeks before Blenheim (Royal).
- Needs well-drained. moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in the season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning. you can keep your tree at any height.
- Zones 7-10. 200-300 chill hours
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2″-5/8″.
The tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.