- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- Grafted onto Citation rootstock.
- Excellent juicy. yellow freestone peach.
- Great for eating fresh or canning.
- Extremely vigorous trees requiring regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile. well-drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply. as ripe fruit does not store well
- By pruning. you can keep your tree at any height.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- USDA Zone 5-9 & 400-500 Chill Hours Required
Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- The trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- The average trunk size is 1/2″-5/8″.
All of our bare root fruit trees will come pruned so that the reduced root mass is balanced with the canopy to maximize grower success. Our bare root fruit trees are headed back to fit in the 60″ tall box that they will ship in. Branches are seldom removed during this process unless dead or damaged and are only reduced to fit the tree in the box so that the grower can decide what branches to keep or remove. This is done in a way that will allow the home grower to continue to grow the tree as a central leader or prune the tree to an open center.
The tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.