- Jubilee was developed in Mississippi. where it has distinguished itself by performing well in heavier soils through summer heat and sudden winter cold.
- We especially like the upright. compact bush and the easy-picking bountiful crops of sky blue berries presented over the outer periphery of the bush.
- Jubilee berries are medium-sized and especially tasty. growing in large clusters that ripen over a two-week period.
- Fall foliage is yellow-orange.
- Jubilee is recommended throughout the South and in California in areas that receive at least 500 chilling hours
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Entry Size Bush measures 8″-18″ tall. It arrives in a 4″x4″x9″ pot
- Premium Size Bush measures about 12″-24″ tall. It arrives in an 8″ pot.