AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- Delicious fruit that is buttery and creamy in texture.
- Similar to Bacon Avocado.
- Cold hardy to 26F.
- Tasty green fruit with yellow-green flesh & medium-thin skin.
- Medium upright tree.
- Fruit size 10-12 oz.
- Ripens November – January.
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36 tall. with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.They are planted in a 5×12″ growers pot.
Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10″-12″ diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately. avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
Like citrus trees.avocado trees appreciate well aeratedsoilthat retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.