- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022
- Grafted ontoM-111 semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Red. pink and yellow skin with white flesh.
- Crisp and juicy with an aromatic flavor.
- Stores very well. 5 months or more.
- Winter hardy. vigorous tree that requires heavy thinning.
- Requires a pollenizer such as Empire. Gala. Granny Smith. or Red Delicious.
- Apples are generally late blooming.
- Need full sun. well-drained soil. and moderate fertility.
- Thin fruit to maximize quality and size.
- Three or more varieties are best.
- Zones 3-8. 800-1000 chill hours.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2″-5/8″.
All of our bare root fruit trees will come pruned so that the reduced root mass is balanced with the canopy to maximize grower success. Our bare root fruit trees are headed back to fit in the 60″ tall box that they will ship in. Branches are seldom removed during this process unless dead or damaged and are only reduced to fit the tree in the box so that the grower can decide what branches to keep or remove. This is done in a way that will allow the home grower to continue to grow the tree as a central leader or prune the tree to an open center.
The tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.