- Light green ‘white’ skin. strawberry-colored pulp.
- Rich flavor. excellent fresh eating quality.
- Large breba (spring) crop.
- The later crop is light in hot climates. heavier in coastal climates.
- Prune only lightly. occasionally. (Heavy winter pruning removes breba crop.)
- Zones 5-9
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- The Premium sized trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36ﾡﾱ tall.
- The Entry sized trees measure 12-18″ tall.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well.
- Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.