- Bring peace into your space with the silvery evergreen Chemlali olive tree that produces little tasty olives perfect for home processing for the table or oil.
- Chemlaliis anolivetreefrom Tusnia off the African coast of the Mediterranean sea.
- The fruit is very similar to Leccino olive with its darkolivesonly slightly smaller but full of rich nutty flavor with a hint of fruity sweetness.
- Does not require a pollinator but having another variety nearby will increase pollination and yield.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Entry size trees in this size pot are approximately 1 year old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 14″-16″ tall
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are24″-36″tall
- Within a month of delivery. we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. olive trees appreciate a well-draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding. and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive