AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- Carmen Hass is similar to Hass Avocado but smaller6-14 oz fruit.
- It has excellent flavor withtwo distinct crops a year.
- The fruit has black. medium-thick skin and an oval shape.
- Medium spreading canopy. Grows the best long-term in the ground.
- Frost sensitive below 32 F
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- A Type
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- No customer pick-up.
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 24-36ﾡﾱ tall. with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.They are planted in a 5×12″ growers pot.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10″-12″ diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately. avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees.avocado trees appreciate well aeratedsoilthat retains moisture and also drains well.
- Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.