- Black Monukka Grapes are purple. seedless berries that set in loose clusters which ripen into crisp and sweet fruit that’s great for fresh eating. wine & grapes.
- Vitus Vinifera
- One of the hardiest European varieties.
- Purple. seedless fruit in loose clusters.
- The deciduous vine is used for fruit. wine. and shade.
- Requires full sun. medium water. and good drainage.
- Pruned and trained. asingle grapevine produces enough new growth every year to roof an arbor. arch a walkway. or shade over a terrace or deck.
- Well cared for. they can remain productive for 50 years or longer.
- This grapevineis shipped in a pot with dirt or as a bare root tree packed in shavings.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival. we ship onMondays and Tuesdays.
- Vines are self-rooted from cuttings- 1-year-old plants
- Entry Size vine measures 12″-18″ tall. It arrives in a 4″x4″x9″ pot
- Premium Size vine measures 24″-36″ tall. It arrives in a 5″x5″x12″ pot
- This grape vineis shipped in a pot with dirt