- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- The Bartlett Pear also know as the Williams Pear is famed for its sweet flavor. aroma. and juicy flesh.
- This high-quality fruit has beautiful yellow-gold skin that encapsulates the delectable cream-colored flesh within.
- World’s most popular pear. The enticing sweet. aroma when the pear is ripe.
- Its creamy. sweet. and aromatic flesh is perfect for eating fresh. as well as for canning or adding to salads or desserts.
- Tolerates hot summers.
- Self-fruitful in most western U.S. climates. elsewhere pollenized by Bosc or D’Anjou.
- European pears are late-blooming. tolerant of heavy wet soils. and a good choice for many areas.
- Plant at least two pear varieties for the best fruit set.
- Grafted onto OHxF333 semi-dwarf rootstock.
- USDA Zone 5-9 & 500-600 Chill Hours Required
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- The trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- The average trunk size is 1/2″-5/8″.
All of our bare root fruit trees will come pruned so that the reduced root mass is balanced with the canopy to maximize grower success. Our bare root fruit trees are headed back to fit in the 60″ tall box that they will ship in. Branches are seldom removed during this process unless dead or damaged and are only reduced to fit the tree in the box so that the grower can decide what branches to keep or remove. This is done in a way that will allow the home grower to continue to grow the tree as a central leader or prune the tree to an open center.
The tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.