- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- Bless your taste buds every summer with fresh peaches ripe off the tree.
- The fruit is so sweet the fragrance alone will make your mouth water.
- Grafted onto Nemaguard rootstock.
- Small to medium white-fleshed freestone.
- Sweet and juicy. aromatic. low in acid.
- Low chill hours and great for mild climates.
- A long-time favorite for both fresh eating and canning.
- Babcock was the name of the game for decades when it came to white peaches. it was the standard by which new white peach cultivars were evaluated.
- Low fuzzskin.
- Extremely vigorous trees requiring regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile. well-drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply. as ripe fruit does not store well.
- Susceptible to peach leaf curl. brown rot. oriental fruit moth. and peach twig borer.
- By pruning. you can keep your tree at any height.
- USDA Zone 8-10 & 250-300 Chill Hours Required
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn. insects & rodents withPLANT GUARDtreepaint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents withROOT GUARDthe original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree withRomeo Plant Food.This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
- Optimize Shipping:Shipping is calculated by box size.We can fit up to8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- The trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- The average trunk size is 1/2″-5/8″.
All of our bare root fruit trees will come pruned so that the reduced root mass is balanced with the canopy to maximize grower success. Our bare root fruit trees are headed back to fit in the 60″ tall box that they will ship in. Branches are seldom removed during this process unless dead or damaged and are only reduced to fit the tree in the box so that the grower can decide what branches to keep or remove. This is done in a way that will allow the home grower to continue to grow the tree as a central leader or prune the tree to an open center.
The tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.