- This highly regarded olive variety produces rich delectable oil as well as makes superb quality brined olives for table consumption.
- Originating from Spain where this olive variety is primarily used for oil.
- High yield of mild oil and high. constant productivity.
- Very compact tree. good for intensive planting and small spaces.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona or Florida
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Trees in this size pot are approximately 1 year old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 14″-16″ tall
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10″-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.