- Arbequina Olive trees make for elegant centerpieces for your yard that produce excellent quality rich. butter fruit that is perfect for home and artisan oil makers alike.
- Olive variety from Catalonia Spain.
- The highly aromatic fruit begins green and ripens into a brown bushed or fully brown color.
- Expect high yields of mild oil andheavyproductivity.
- Very compact tree. good for intensive planting and small spaces.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our “Other Edibles” (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states. including Texas. Arizona. or Florida.
- Sorry. we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands. Guam. Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses. or to other countries at this time.
- Entry size trees in this size pot are approximately 1 year old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are 14″-16″ tall
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees. measured from the top of the root ball. are24″-36″tall
- Within a month of delivery. we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12″ diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees. olive trees appreciate a well-draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun. regular feeding. and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.